Monday, June 28, 2010

Days 5&6: Favorite kiss and Prettiest princess

I'm so sorry! I had my skating competition this weekend so I was getting home really late at night and I was too tired to write :[ then yesterday I twisted my ankle skating so I was just exhausted, but I will catch up on the challenge today! I'll write day 7 later today so I'll be all caught up by tonight :]
Day 5 is favorite kiss. The kiss from the Princess and the Frog definitely has to be my favorite. Tiana looks so disgusted when Prince Naveen says she has to kiss him. The facial expressions she makes are hysterical!
Alright Day 6 is prettiest princess. I think all of the princesses are pretty so it's difficult to pick just one as the prettiest. Well, after thinking about it, I chose Princess Aurora, probably just because I wish I looked like her haha :] PLUS, my mom and I go over this all the time because how in the heck are her legs so smooth when she is living in the middle of the forest?! It's amazing. And I was always super jealous that she could have either a pink or blue dress. Plus, she has to win because of how pretty she looks when she's "sleeping". No one looks that pretty sleeping ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment